As of the beginning of 2017, we have begun the filing process for our non-profit status with the state, (completed and approved), and we are currently waiting for federal approval from the IRS as a 501C3, (long process).
Unfortunately, we can not offer a tax deduction for any monetary donation until we hear back from the IRS.
100% of all current and future donations go towards the mission and operation of Milk & Honey Farms.
Other ways to donate are:
• Your Prayers, (most important)
• Your time, and labor.
• Used tools or equipment for gardening/farming.
• Top soil for future vegetable plots.
• Large rocks to make tiers and terraces for future vegetable plots
• Trees, (fruit, nut, sugar maple)
• Field fence, and fence posts.-Fertilizer.
• Seed for vegetables, and seed for cover crops, (rye), in the fall.
-We are also looking at a few options for a permanent water source for the vegetable plots and orchard. (New well, water pump to pump water from the pond, or a mobile water tank)
-Farm tractor, plow, and a disc to cultivate the land each season